Adobe Photoshop Mix
Photo-editing software that syncs files between devices
Adobe Photoshop Mix comes from the same producer of the original Photoshop software, which is the industry standard for photo editing software. This app is able to merge two images into a single amazing photo, and it does a whole host of other things as well. Adobe has continued to be one of the most respected names in the field of digital design and graphic communications, and this app brings that tradition full-circle.
Just like all the other incredible Adobe products, Adobe Photoshop Mix has a highly intuitive interface that easily lets users access the most basic functionality. Not only that, but the app includes some of the most useful features that any photo editing software could include.
Using this app is quite simple. First, the user must select two photos to merge. One photo will be the background, and the second image will be superimposed above the first. Using the touchscreen interface on the Android device, users then select the portions of the superimposed image that they wish to keep, and the remainder of the image is cropped away automatically.
There is no doubt that this photo merge feature will be one of the most useful for this app, but it has a ton of other functions as well. Users can adjust the contrast, exposure, brightness, and many other features of each image. Filters can also be employed to bring about specific themes.
Using Adobe Photoshop Mix is free if you have an Adobe account, which is also free. Users who don't have an Adobe account should definitely consider creating one simply so this free photo editor will be available to them.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Multiple features
- Totally free
- Must have Adobe account to use
- Cropping sometimes fails on odd edges
• Tablet support
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.